CBT for Psychosis
An Individualized, Recovery Oriented Approach
- This course will make more sense to those who are trained in providing therapy, and especially CBT therapy, but will also be mostly understandable to a much broader audience.
Get Udemy’s CBT for Psychosis $10 Coupon, to get Discount on Course. This Tutorial is on Mental Health of Health & Fitness. It is instructed by Ron Unger (Licensed Clinical Social Worker).
- This course is intended for people who provide mental health treatment for people diagnosed with various kinds of psychotic disorders. It is intended as an introductory course, aimed at getting people started in using these methods. To become fully proficient at providing CBT for psychosis would of course require substantially more training.
- This course may also be of some interest to people who have had some psychotic experiences and to their family members, but it is not designed for them specifically and it definitely is not intended to provide any kind of individual or family therapy.
What Will You Learn?
- Use evidence-based CBT approaches to reduce distress and disability related to psychotic experiences.
- Identify ways to normalize psychotic experiences by seeing them as understandable in relationship to an individual’s life story, and capable of being altered when people experiment with different ways of thinking and behaving
- Create formulations that promote hope and provide direction for treatment and recovery
- Receive 5 Continuing Education Credits (details available when you click "view more")
- Utilize a collaborative style to engage in guided discovery of solutions to distressing psychosis-related problems, including those which have resisted the often limited effects of medications
- Describe ways of integrating this psychological approach with existing treatment methods
- Continuing Education credit for this program is awarded by Commonwealth Educational Seminars (CES) for the following professions:
- Psychologists: Commonwealth Educational Seminars (CES) is approved by the American Psychological Association (APA) to offer continuing education credit programs. CES maintains responsibility for this program and its content. Psychologists receive 5 hours of continuing education credit upon completing this program.
- Marriage and Family Therapists: Continuing education credit for Marriage & Family Therapists is awarded in the following states: AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IN, IA, KS, ME, MD, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NC, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VT, VA, WA, WI, WY. CES maintains responsibility for this program. Marriage and Family therapists completing this program will receive 5 CE hours of credit.
- Licensed Professional Counselors/Licensed Mental Health Counselors: CES is entitled to award continuing education credit to LPCs/LMHCs in the following states: AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, ME, MA, MO, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NC, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, VT, VA, WA, WI, WY. CES maintains responsibility for this program. LPC/LMHCs completing this program will receive 5 continuing education hours of credit.
- Nurses: As an American Psychological Association approved provider CES programs are accepted by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). Every state Board of Nursing accepts ANCC approved programs except California and Iowa. CES maintains responsibility for this program. Nurses completing this program receive 5 hours of continuing education credit.
- All prices of Course are in SGD.
- This Online Course is available in Udemy.
- Best $10 Offer on CBT for Psychosis using Udemy Coupon. Discount was Updated on February 6, 2020 5:27 am.
Udemy Offer available Globally including United State, UK, China, Brazil, India.
|No. of Students||